Friday, January 27, 2012

Not much has changed.

I found this cleaning up my Facebook tonight, and I thought it was cute!  Me two and a half years ago.

Early Thanksgiving :)

by Jessica Mock on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 11:06pm
I'M THANKFUL FOR:
A... ankle boots
B... Brody (on The Hills), being blonde, Baby Mama, bread, Barbie, bridesmaids
C... crazy relatives, chai lattes at Starbucks, couscous, cosmopolitans, Coraline
D... Dolce, Diet Coke, dark chocolate, DiorShow mascara, daddy
E... exercise, eating, Egyptian cotton, elliptical machines
F... fashion, facebook, my fiance, family
G... the gym, girls' nights, Gracie
H... How I Met Your Mother, The Hills, ho-hos
I... in-laws :)
J... Jared, Jordan, Janet, Joel, Juicy Couture
K... kissing, Kansas
L... love, Louis Vuitton (oh, I can dream!)
M... music, mom, make-up
N... netflix, Nordstrom
O... Oprah, oysters
P... presents, pictures, pink, pillows
Q... quiet
R... running, Red Bull
S... my sister, sushi, sewing machines
T... texting, trident
U... UPS, Uggs
V... vodka (for my cosmos), Victoria's Secret
W... wedding planning
X... xs (when I go to a store whose sizes are off and I get to buy something with a tag that says "xs")
Y... yogurt, youtube
Z... zig-zag stitches, zen

No comments:

Post a Comment