Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't Hate Me Because I'm a "Hills" Addict!!

Please forgive me, but today is devoted to...dun dun dunnnn..."The Hills."

I can't even find a legitimate excuse for watching this show. I just love it! It's the shoes, the cars, the clothes, the hair, the drama, the money, the ridiculous debate over scripted versus reality (it's totally real, duh!!), and those fabulous L.A. nightclubs! The life this Barbie doll should have been born into.

So, last night was the premiere of this season of "The Hills". It is going to be the BEST SEASON YET!! Kristin Cavallari has replaced Lauren Conrad (who, let's be honest, was great but just a teensey bit boring) as the star of the reality show. Kristin is absolutely gorgeous (note: Dear God, please make me look like her), absolutely a bitch, and absolutely hilarious.

Her red nail polish had me biting off my Sheer Crystal Dash, in order to exchange it for Juicy Tomato as soon as possible. I'm pathetic. But admittedly, I have a girl crush on Kristin Cavallari. I can live with that confession.



No comments:

Post a Comment